Monday, February 8, 2010

Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wana go back faster...
I don't wana see their face...
I just realize that i also can hate others...
But nvr expect I will hate them b4 cny...

Trying to ignore them...ignore their act...
Muntah darah punya!!!!!

One of my friend said that, that guy wana protect that girl...
Damm stupid!!!!!
If like that...I need nt be protect lol???? Only that girl is right lol??!!

Eat shit lal!!!!!

He nvr knw what he said to me...is hurting me...

Today same class with them...I felt nt comfortable...wana run away...
Don't wana see their shit face...

PS: I nvr say others like this b4.

Hey shit guy, I wont regret what I hv done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, you should regret for yr stupid action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now, I will celebrate cny happily~~~~~~without seeing those shit faces~~~~~~oh yes!!!

Happy chinese new year to all my lovely friends ya~~~~^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment