Monday, February 15, 2010

Part of my CNY...

Weird...it's really weird...

This yr cny...i feel not that enjoy and happy like prior yrs...y?

I'm happy to go back home, but i still cnt feel the real cny...is hard to explain.

Firstly, my sister din come back for tuan yuan fan with us...because she gt work until the 1st day of cny...she off only for the 2nd and 3rd day of cny...

Secondly, my brother gt national service...he came back late and will be go to camp early on the fith day of cny...and during cny, he keep go out with his friends only...my mum got a bit nt happy...

Thirdly, my mum and my grandmother were not well with each other. I'm nt understand why this happen...since i was small...i knew that my mum doesn't like my grandma...as i know, my grandma gt certain attitude that made my mum not happy.
This time come back, they are still the same. They didn't show out, bt i knw that.

Last, i'm nt really like certain of my relative from my father's side...i like my relatives frm my mum's side the most. Both totally different.

Luckily my friends in Serian still the same...very funny...

Suppose i wana write something happy about cny...bt what came into my mind were all those unhappy things...assignment also the 1 make me cnt enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. i think i hv same situation with u~ my parents dun like my dad's side relative, n i oso more like my mum side relative; all my sisters n brother oso everyday go out with their friends, me oso same.. dun think too -tive, at least u got serian friends, they still with u~ appreciate them~ my eldest sis n sis at plkn de back on thursday.. me back on friday noon~ after friday, my home wil bcome 3 person only~ so good luck roommates~ thinking +tive~ detail v chat at room la~hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. relatives frm my mum's side the most. Both totally different.
    i totally agree ~~~
    when we small , we can easy happy because of small things
    but when we grown up, we expect more .....
    that why when we cannot get what we expect we will moody

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to you two lal...
    roomate: take care ya when u back kpz ya~chat after i back ther ya~meet u sunday evening~i will thk more +tive lal...

    mushroom: when we grown up, we hv to be strong enough to face all those unhappy...so, i'm strong wan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. roomate, u r welcome~sunday evening i duno wil at room o not...mayb wan go pavilion take pictureo go out gai gai..haha~

    ReplyDelete